Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attended the competition with my jeep team "Team Tiburon" from down here in McAllen. I took some pic's, we only had two compete since the other members, including me are either in repair or just not ready yet. These pics are from the stock competition.... The white YJ is Luis "WACA" Garza- Waca Crawler the blackTJ is Rudy Uresti- "RUDICON". Although we didn't place the Rudicon was doing awesome and was scoring well until he rolled it twice, landed on his wheels and finished that run. He didn't run after that since his windshield was already smacked... the Waca crawler landed on his side a few times, but there was a only a partial fall and his spotter Juan Carlos was able to bring him back up enough to get upright, but they ran out of time on that run and that hurt him in points. But it was fun. Laredo is next March 20th.. I have other pics of other competitors if any one wants to see more I can post them as well. The competition will air on TV in Monterey, MX, the show I believe is 4x4 extremo, We will be getting a copy of all the recording, from the station cameraman, since one of our team rolled and he thought it was cool when he landed on his wheels and Rudy yelled out YEEEEEAAAAAA! and finished the run. jejeje!!!!!!!

http://www.ajeepear.com/foros/index.php?showtopic=6085

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
rockonn Thanks for posting that.. Good to see bigok

and post more pics. you have any pics from the other classes?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got more pics of the modified class, but no pics of super modified at least not inaction, they were on Sunday and we had to drive back with the black Jeep in tow and the white one driving behind me. I'll post them a little later

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe because you don't read Spanish. Because spellcheck in spanish worked!! jejeje!!

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
:rofl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts