Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Called me today. He reports to Ft. Hood for deployment readiness training the 30th.

Says he will be gone till 12\06 :(

Hang in there Amigo... We are praying for ya :)

·
Latin Lover
3,138 Posts
Take care Mark. We will keep you in our prayers and can't wait til your back to wheel with us again.

·
Premium Member
13,159 Posts
take care brojamminzz

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Will be praying for you Mark and a safe return. Thanks a million!!!!!!rockonn

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
watch your back and come home safe:usa

·
HammerFoot
238 Posts
Mark when I heard you were getting deployed sorrow really hit there are no words Mark to say, but do come back safe and god bless you. Many thanks to you and to you all. If we are able to send you any thing; you need please do not hesitate at all. Oh yea, do you need someone to keep that jeep rocken while you are gone??? I know it want be me.....We will have you in our prayers...

·
OOOsahhh
3,905 Posts
Keep us posted on the wheelin over there,I know you can get a Hummer stuck!1funny1 Be safe my friend.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Thanks for all of you thoughts and prayers. I will stop in and give up dates when I can. I'm told that it is a 18 month deployment so Next fall I should be wheeling in TX again.

I should be able to do a little rock crawling in Afghan with a hummer but I'm thinking they do better in the mud that on the rocks, they don't articulate all that well. At least I wont have to pay for any broken parts :)

Mark

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Hummers can rock crawl too! I took the liberty of testing one of my Mortar Platoon's HMMWVs at Fort Irwin, CA, way back in 1986 :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
I havent forgot about you, I'm just working too hard and the hours are very long. I would like to have a day off but it looks like that isn't going to happen any time soon.

Later

Mark

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MARK said:
I havent forgot about you, I'm just working too hard and the hours are very long. I would like to have a day off but it looks like that isn't going to happen any time soon.

Later

Mark
Missing your Desk already??? smokin

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well after a month of Training there think that I'm ready to join the mission and leave next month. I will be on Leave this week and will spend most of the time with my family that is coming in to town.

I will post photo's and notes here when I can.

Life should be OK as they have me in the command cell to look after all the computers. Could be alot worse :)

Later Mark

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
so you were right, huh... they found out you know IT so now you are IT 8) Well, that's kool by me...toast

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
you there yet???

1 - 20 of 49 Posts