Texas 4x4 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Yeahhhh budd, got some ROCKIN VIDEO COMING YALLS WAY GUYS. Editing and up loading as wee speak. Here the link to my page.

SKULL CRUSHER ADVENTURES<--- CLICK HERE

I be uploading and posting up on here guys, thank everyone for the rockin good time and great food and great time. I Couldn't think of a better time to spend 4th of jully weekend guys. Can't wait to go again, and finially wheel my damn crusher.

ps. CRUSHER CHOP A TONE COMING SOOONNNN...... LETS
CUT THE VATOOO...

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
I'd say so! Just finished the last trail for the day.

thats the look a 14yo boy has the 1st time he sees his 1st set of boobies . its the simple pleasures in life

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sunday

IT WAS AWESOME GUYS THANKS WE HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN SOON .jamminzz

·
Undele' vato
4,970 Posts
Hes not tossing that beer, hes making it levitate...
That's funny. I didn't know it at the time, but I was taking a pic of Rastus and River Rat and heard him say, "Toss me a beer" just before I clicked the camera.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
wanna send out props to the corpus guys, class acts all around , but when they redonated a set of nice mufflers back to the raffle.then won them again and asked if anybody needed them and , gave them away to a wheeler in need . you gentlemen are what the offroad community should be. and 1 last note. thanks to whoever brought my wife back to camp on saturday( toyota) is all she knew. me and my right ear owe you a beer .fightte

·
Registered
572 Posts
wanna send out props to the corpus guys, class acts all around , but when they redonated a set of nice mufflers back to the raffle.then won them again and asked if anybody needed them and , gave them away to a wheeler in need . you gentlemen are what the offroad community should be. and 1 last note. thanks to whoever brought my wife back to camp on saturday( toyota) is all she knew. me and my right ear owe you a beer .fightte
Thanks and that goes the same for the midnight crew as well. Ya'll put on a awesome event! The Food and raffle were both great and if Mike hadn't hook me up with that yoke, my weekend woulda been cut too short. Thanks again for that!:toast:

All in all a Great time!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Here we go fist video coming yalls way still proccessing but give it some time if it doesn't work, Got a few more coming sorry im having diffculty with the net were im at.
Super Slow and Still editing video got wayyyyyy to much, but have Great footage for yall guys and girlz coming. Thanks again to everyone for the great time and rides. Keep onr rockin

Skull Crusher Adventures

earle's Roll over And Recovery video. Truck is a beast, Took a Beating and kept on Wheeling tell next day, when he broke again. More Vids coming.

·
Lab Rat
1,639 Posts
yea x2

·
Loba
2,537 Posts
Thanks Skull Crusher ! Great Video ... got to see it live ! Like Jeff said .. It is awesome how you all come together to help each other out jamminzzjamminzzjamminzz

·
Premium Member
13,159 Posts
Mighty Mouse

Just finished seeing the video of Mighty Mouse...:evilbat:

Rastus, you did a Damm Good Job on it...strpot

tssl :toast: tssl

·
Premium Member
13,159 Posts
Here's a series of pics of River Rat spanking a 6' cliff on an uphill slope.

Thanks for the pic's Dott, I finally Spanked Might Mouse...jamminzz

tssl :toast: tssl

61 - 80 of 134 Posts