Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Caption:Drive this way Often???

The Midnighter Fourwheelers gathered at the Den for a poker run and some fun Saturday... Day started out raining early in the AM, but by the time we arrived and were ready to rock it had quit. Not even any mud to speak of, the dust was settled which made it nice wheeling. We ran 4 obstacles Hold em style. 1st obstacle was the waterfall and all conquered except for Jeff who broke his right frt axle in two places.

Modify joined us and he was denied on the waterfall on his first attempts, walked it on the second go round tho. bigok

From the waterfall we headed up the creek for the second obstacle, everybody made it thru here just fine.

then off to a lil hill climb...

1 was denied and had to winch... but on the second attempt walked it up with some judicious use of the skinny pedal smokin
From the hill climb we headed for Axle Breaker, got interesting here..yes indeedy..first up was Bowtie, who made it look easy..

then Gladiator tried and had to get strapped up...then Chaparro Mike walked it up..then River Rat had his shot...but some misfiring got him denied...

Lynnes Toy decided she needed to add some excitement to the mix...

she and the heep are both fine... after getting the heep recovered Midnight Crawler hopped in and drove around and walked the heep up while keeping the rubber side down.. 1funny1

then Ole Rastus had to try and got denied again...broke left front axle u-joint and the fan got into the Radiator.. :( After the others went up or bypassed we all headed back to my place for some brisket, sausages and to watch the movies from the days wheeling and to have the trophy presentation and raffle.

L-R Gladiator 1st place, Chaparro Mike 2nd, Modify 3rd in the Poker Run.

It was a fine day, and we all had a good time... Even Lynne, who was heard to remark whe she flopped..."I did'nt spill my coke" 1funny1

Click for the Pics

Lots more pics were taken and will be up when the takers load them...

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
Had real FUN time yesterday..and want to thank all you guy's & gal's who came out to paly...... jamminzz
RASTUS, i want to thank you & your family for havin us all over your house for the trophy presentation, BBQ & raffle bigok
GOOD TIME, GOOD FRIENDS........................

.River Rat.

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Uh...Midnight "Fourwheelers" :rofl:

glad you were able to join us thumbup good wheeling with ya man

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Great pics & Great flop Lynne! rockonn

·
Latin Lover
3,138 Posts
We had a great time. Thanks to River Rat for organizing another great event. Special thanks to Rastus and Silly Girl for have us over and making us feel at home. Also thanks to everyone that help with Lynne's Toy during her roll over.

·
HammerFoot
238 Posts
Thanks guys for the helping hands on putting my heep on its rubber, and much thanks for the concerns, I am doing fine just a little sore. bigok. The food was great as well thanks Kenny and family..

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lynne's toy said:
Thanks guys for the helping hands on putting my heep on its rubber, and much thanks for the concerns, I am doing fine just a little sore. bigok. The food was great as well thanks Kenny and family..
sore or hungover :evilbat:

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
greywolf said:
what are the specs on that killer red toy? tires,engine,oh please tell me, build up link?
Year/make: 1985 Toyota
Engine: Chevy 327
Aspiration: Carb.
Suspension Front/Rear: 14" lift custom track bars
Steering: Stock
Axles Front/Rear: Dana 44 4:88 gears spool GM 12 bolt 4:88 gears and spool
Transmission \ Transfer: Turbo 350 NP205
Tires: Super Swamper 39.5 Boggers 15x15 wheels with Beadlocks
Other: Ramsey 8000# Winch -Summit Seats Pre-Runner frt bumper

Belongs to Rescue One, send him a pm for more info George.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.