Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mudgod wants a tube buggy!

RIP K50 blazer :rolleyes: The Caraways will miss you. You taught me a lot about 4x4's, and for that I will always remember you. We had a lot of good times together. Like that one when I came home and got you just so I could pull blackie out of that mud hole he got stuck in. Those were fun days. I only wish that we could have had more time together. You were so proud when I got you some new 38" tssl and took the hacck to your fenders and put your half doors on. And even though your going to a much better place, a part of you will live on.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
http://hendrixmotorsports.com/_wsn/page2.html
The wife and I are planning on getting on buying a X-chassis this summer. Plans for it are:
4 seater (my dog needs a place too)
44" tires
350 tbi
full hydro
rear steer
Rockwells (6:72 gears)
atlas T-case
double bead locks
auto trans
12,000 # warn winch
4-link or 3-link with coil overs
I wanted to use my D60's, but my wife thinks that one day I will want 49" tires, so I'm going with the Rockys. Plus they already come with the low gears, so that will save me a gear swap. If ya'll have any ideas to make this a better rig now is the time to talk about it. I plan on ordering stuff starting in Aug. Untill then I be looking for the best deals on the net.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
fourwheelerjeff said:
is a tub buggy part bath tub 1funny1 1funny1
It would be cooler in the summer, Jeff. BTW don't you have the power to edit post? spankn

·
Registered
477 Posts
i love the look of the xchassis. there is one out there with front and rear steer 60s and 44s (well now he went to 42 inch iroks) but it is a super ""edited by Rastus"" nonon sic buggy. a buddy of mine and i drooled over those for a while when trying to figure out what to do with his rigs

wes

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Sweeet thumbup Man!! that's a good price on that chassis...

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bruiser said:
Paint the chassis HOT PINK!! smokin
I'm serious.
Bruiser add flames to yours and I will! I'll say it's my wifes.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any more shots of the inside, firewall that kind of stuff.
ttkid524 said:
heres you a pic of one bein built right now

wes

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
i haven't forgot about you george. i haven't had much time tryin to get ruttdiggers rig going.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
sounds like fun toast can't wait to see it come together.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
I am glad for you Mudgod! You will love it! jamminzz

Might have to change your name to RockGod! rockonn

·
Registered
468 Posts
I am not only old, but I am slow. It just dawned on me that Mudgod was the featured ride this month for what he is going to have---not what he has...eh...had. jamminzz

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.