Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats on being the feature!! toast

I just barely remember you getting a Blazer. You've done a lot while I was gone. I can't wait to see it in action soon. bigok

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Cool, I've been working hard to get it ready to do some real wheeling! It has come a long way, but it isn't done yet. The last two trips I took it out I broke a drive shaft. I think I have that problem fixed. This weekend Old Goat, Eric, and I are going to Glimer and do some more testing. If everything looks good we'll start planning for K-Rocks in June!

Thanks everyone!

George

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dang!! I have to work this weekend. :?

I've been off for the last 15 days. I hope I can get up in the morning. :morning:

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
I have to work everyday, come out in the evening and drink a beer!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If the rains don't hit us too hard I may run out Sat. About 7:30-8:00 pm.

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Come on out Dave, it would be great to see you again and drink a beer or two with you. bigok

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
mudgod said:
Cool, I've been working hard to get it ready to do some real wheeling! It has come a long way, but it isn't done yet. The last two trips I took it out I broke a drive shaft. I think I have that problem fixed. This weekend Old Goat, Eric, and I are going to Glimer and do some more testing. If everything looks good we'll start planning for K-Rocks in June!

Thanks everyone!

George
is rusty and the M880 also gonna test on this trip? This would be worth driving down for.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Congrats! beer

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
fulltopblazer said:
is rusty and the M880 also gonna test on this trip? This would be worth driving down for.

Rusty was supposed to, but it's down as well. The M880 is still not going yet.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
I went and broke the Blazer so I could be down too! :)

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
that's it??? you broke the blazer... ???

Pretend you're Paul Harvey... and tell us the rest of the story popcornn pepsicn

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, tell us more, tell us more...

I didn't go tonight. My partner is off tomorrow so I need to be at work bright and early.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
No, it was open this weekend. I didn't really break it so to speak. The front u-joint on the front drive shaft broke. This week I'll fix the problem that caused that. Like I said, I was testing. Mark is having a problem trying to get his T-case to shift, so he didn't go eather. I'm sure we will try again next weekend.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.