Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats on being the feature!! toast

I just barely remember you getting a Blazer. You've done a lot while I was gone. I can't wait to see it in action soon. bigok

· Registered
4,993 Posts
Cool, I've been working hard to get it ready to do some real wheeling! It has come a long way, but it isn't done yet. The last two trips I took it out I broke a drive shaft. I think I have that problem fixed. This weekend Old Goat, Eric, and I are going to Glimer and do some more testing. If everything looks good we'll start planning for K-Rocks in June!

Thanks everyone!

George

· Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dang!! I have to work this weekend. :?

I've been off for the last 15 days. I hope I can get up in the morning. :morning:

· Registered
4,993 Posts
I have to work everyday, come out in the evening and drink a beer!

· Registered
1,629 Posts
mudgod said:
Cool, I've been working hard to get it ready to do some real wheeling! It has come a long way, but it isn't done yet. The last two trips I took it out I broke a drive shaft. I think I have that problem fixed. This weekend Old Goat, Eric, and I are going to Glimer and do some more testing. If everything looks good we'll start planning for K-Rocks in June!

Thanks everyone!

George
is rusty and the M880 also gonna test on this trip? This would be worth driving down for.

· Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Congrats! beer

· Mas Tequila
14,889 Posts
that's it??? you broke the blazer... ???

Pretend you're Paul Harvey... and tell us the rest of the story popcornn pepsicn

· Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, tell us more, tell us more...

I didn't go tonight. My partner is off tomorrow so I need to be at work bright and early.

· Registered
4,993 Posts
No, it was open this weekend. I didn't really break it so to speak. The front u-joint on the front drive shaft broke. This week I'll fix the problem that caused that. Like I said, I was testing. Mark is having a problem trying to get his T-case to shift, so he didn't go eather. I'm sure we will try again next weekend.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.