Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we're new to this site... don't know why we hadn't found it before... seems to be more active than a lot of the *other* TX offroad boards... hoping to participate/help get together some trail/beach/spring creek/general sam's runs this summer... just some informal type gatherings for the houston area this summer... but here's our '93 rig and you can click on my signature for more of our 3 broncos ('93, '92, '78)

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts
Welcome to the site. 8)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Glad to see another Bronco in the herd

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nice pics - where are you wheelin at? I go out to Crosby pretty often. Been wanting to try Spring Creek, but it's too "hot" right now with law.

Check out General Sam's up near Huntsville if you haven't been. It's awesome!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
I meet up with the Liberty chapter of TX4WD, they wheel out at the Liberty pits every now and then. I have an 8 yr old playing baseball so i don't get to wheel as much as I 'd like. I'm looking forward to checking out General Sam's soon.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
those pics are spring creek... as long as you stay outta the creek and enter and exit through toymaker's ($5 drive through fee) you get left alone... the "heat" is more on the saturday night, make a big bonfire, and get drunk and catch a car on fire people...

but this weekend we're either going to be there or on sunday if we can get a few rigs together make the run to general sam's... sounds like it has some intrest on the bronco forum... and anyone is welcome... the more people the better

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.