Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
cool

Now he is cooking! Me like very much!
Now for the drop in K&N air filter, airbox mod and a Flowmaster. He will be ready to smoke all pickups, Hemi, V-10 Fords and Vortecs except the
supercharged F150 and F250.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
:bling: I am seeing more and more of these trucks on the road!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Nice looking truck for sure. And best of all, it's red(my favorite)! ;)

Too bad we can't all buy american products though, might have saved some of those 25k jobs GM is getting rid of. Not trying to start any wars, I know, different strokes for different folks.

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys for all the compliaments. I talked to him today on the phone and I could almost see the big smile on his face. Especially when I asked him how he likes all that HP. smokin

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
american

The TITAN is manufactured in Canton Mississippi. Nissan has made a huge financial commitment in building factories in the USA and keeping jobs from assembly line and manufacturing to engineering here in America.
I hear you on the job loss thing, it is sad but a lot of the blame rests squarely on the shoulders of our own government. This is a whole other topic but when engineers are given visas to replece our own engineers at cut rates and when our raw steel and scrap steel is allowed to be exported processed and then sold back to us at 3 or 4 times the price something is way wrong big time. Could go on but we all know how it is.
As for myself i had to think long and hard before buying a brand name that is not associated as American but after researching it I felt much better. Have bought Dodges that had 90% of the parts manufactured in Mexico etc.
Most electronics from Motorola for instance are made in Malaysia, Nokia from all over and the list goes on. It is getting tougher to buy American every day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.