Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's up for it? It will be the first Den run with my Yota and I just got done building it :D I'm looking to test the new tires and engine out and this will be the first Sunday I've had off from work in a long time. ;)

Who's comin?

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
break it in right.....go to Texas Crawl on the 15th

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
gtxracer said:
I'd have to drive. :(
Uh.... so who is gonna wheel it at the Den???

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha...

I'm saying by the time I got there it would be too late. Wheelin closes at 3PM that day (Sunday) so there's no point. If it didn't close early, I'd have 5 more hours of wheelin' time. Then I'd at least try to go...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Where is this "den" place at? Haven't heard of it yet.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
At cibolo, I go in by the grassy field and the shops around there.

I can show you where. I'm going this Saturday to test out this beast :D On the 14th I'll probably go again. On the 29th, I want go hit the Den! It's gonna be my birthday and I want to be out there for a few hours since I don't work :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
what is there to do at cibolo? we were at devils den on sunday and there isnt anything to do right now becides the waterfall, and the rock, and trying to avoid running over all of the go-carts and four-wheelers out there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.