Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new truck. 2002 Toyota tundra sr5 extra cab v8 315lb-tq with towing package, leather, power every thing, and I even got a shiny diamond plate tool box and cb. Mees very happy :)

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
What he said!!

Congrats on the truck though!!jamminzz jamminzz

·
Registered
477 Posts
unless its got the supercharger its not puttin out 315 lb/ft, but i can guarantee you will enjoy the thing, i love mine! it will tow your blazer if need be, just get a brake controller and rear sway bar! if ya need to know anything else about it ask me

wes

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
sweet, congrats. now you wont be able to make any wheelin trips cause you wont be able to afford it with that payment, LOL that sucks cause I have enjoyed wheelin with you in the past.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Congrats! Bring it up Glimer so I can see it. :)

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
very nice

That is cool Limey. Bet you are really stilin' now. How is the fuel mileage so far?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks every one. Sorry I didn’t get back to post very quick ive bin really busy with school and work. I really love the truck it is very nice. I forgot that it already had the upgraded breaks and a break controller. The specks say it dose have 315 lbs tq and the super charger is suppose to add about 40% across the board, but that $3500 probably won’t happen. This is my fathers dealer ship truck that always lets me borrow the trailer. It was use to pull sequoias and land cruisers (that weigh more than my jimmy) with out a problem so I think it will probably tow better that my ford. And OLD GOAT MAN my first tank of gas in town was rite at 16mpg but I was getting in to it pretty hard. I have to break that habit of flooring it like I had to do with my ford to get any where. I will get some pics as soon as I manage to break in to my lemans (locked the camera and keys inside).

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
mileage

Not that bad on fuel mileage especiallt if you were "testing" the throttle lol .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts