Texas 4x4 Forum banner

My newly lifted K5 Blazer

9K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  ksims1868 
#1 ·
Here she is - with the 4" suspension lift and 35" BFG AT tires. This stuff was purchased from members on this board and Colorado K5, and I am VERY pleased with the results. I didn't realize how much a 4" lift would really LIFT the Blazer. Lift is a "rough country" lift with Rancho 9000 shocks. Tires are practically new with nipples still on them, and included a matching spare.

Pic:

See less See more
#9 ·
Tires do not rub. I don't wheel it hard though. It's my daily driver. I do tow my 4-wheeler around and that usually requires some off-roading. Especially if I get VERY stuck or break something 2 miles off in the woods. So far this K5 has proven to be an excellent work and play truck.

#11 ·
Future plans are to drive it around for a few more months and eventually sell it to buy another 4-wheeler. The wife has just about decided she wants her OWN ATV, so I'll have to sell this toy to buy her a toy of her own.

Oh well - Just one of the sacrifices I make to keep the little lady happy I guess.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.