Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Aron and I just joined the board recently. This is my first post and look foward to making many more. My truck is an 88 ford f-150 single cab short bed with a 351, zf 5speed, 10.25, dana 50 ifs, with a 6" lift and soon to have 37" boggers; it's a work in progress. Well, look foward to discussing many subjects with all of you. boger :n00b:

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Welcome ! thispicis

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
We don't need no pictures... it's a F%^D... now if it was a really awesome heep like mine... Well..then

welcome noob

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
welcome toast

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Rastus said:
We don't need no pictures... it's a F%^D... now if it was a piece of junk heep like mine... Well..then

welcome noob
Nothings wrong with ford, fightte

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
boger Man, you guys are fast at replying. Thanks, and as for the pictures, i would but last time i went four wheeling i dropped my camera in a mud puddle and fooked it all up. I will try to get some pics here soon.

·
OOOsahhh
3,905 Posts
Rastus said:
We don't need no pictures... it's a F%^D... now if it was a really awesome heep like mine... Well..then

welcome noob

Fealing a bit spunky today are we! 1funny1

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.