Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
time to order 5.38's and this,

Suzuki Samurai Kits

Our Suzuki Kits are a dramatic improvement! This kit is the answer to Sammy carb problems. The stock carb is too small to make good power and even though the aftermarket carbs make more power, there are flat spots and poor, low-end driveability. Our kit is the best of both worlds: it has the power of an aftermarket carb and excellent low-end power. Depending on how much power you need to make, this could eliminate the need to swap the E.F.I. 16 valve, which is a major project and huge expense.

Price: $825, which includes everything you need. Comes with brackets for 1 tank.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no more fuel pouring out the side!!! I think I lost about 3 gallons on Fun Country.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Stretch said:
no more fuel pouring out the side!!! I think I lost about 3 gallons on Fun Country.
that was because you didn't have a gas cap :)

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Is $825 for propane?

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
You can buy my propane for less than $825. I won't be needing propane with my 4.3 TBI.

You'll need an adapter to get the throttle body to fit on your intake (mine's for Isuzu and Toyota). Or you can adapt the mixer to suck through your existing carb and let it be the throttle body. Had I known I could have set mine up that way (through carb) I could have saved several bucks.

Comes with two fork lift bottles.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hatch said:
You can buy my propane for less than $825. I won't be needing propane with my 4.3 TBI.

You'll need an adapter to get the throttle body to fit on your intake (mine's for Isuzu and Toyota). Or you can adapt the mixer to suck through your existing carb and let it be the throttle body. Had I known I could have set mine up that way (through carb) I could have saved several bucks.

How much without the throttle body?

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hatch said:

Do you have part #'s and what parts you have? I was looking on pirate and it looks like I will need a model J regulator and a vff30 lock off valve, do you have these parts with your setup?

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What would I have to do to get the mixer adapted to my throttle body?

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
I have the model J converter and an electric solenoid valve to shut off flow when the ignition is off.

To suck through your carb and adapt the Impco mixer you just need a rubber sleeve (like from the plumbing section at Home Depot).

Remember: my chit has been wheeled numerous times w/propane. ALL the generic parts you need to make it work right are there.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
hmm

Sounds like a heck of a deal Stretch!!! You will have propane before I do sounds like.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Stretch said:

i never loose a drop of gas. even when i'm on my side. sounds like you just need to fix a leak or get a new cap. sure would be easier and cheaper than 800 bucks. but then again i could sell you a cap for like 400. 2finger

1 - 14 of 14 Posts