18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jamminzz is awn...... :evilbat: Trail report later.... Bwahahahaaaaa

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lmao @ mudnmyvayne... sorry Bro :)

dayuummm that was an awesome run....Mouse doing the hardline in the rock garden for her 1st run thru the rock garden and she spanked it both ways... you go girl!!! :) lots of wheelin action, wheelstands, and more....Chaparro Mike making everything look easy...man them 44 club guys done went and got attitude. :rofl: Bowtie doing wheelstands in his K5...

don't ask for pics.... ain't none, we wuz wheeling

·
Comfortable
5,347 Posts
rockonn

I understand the "no-pics",i was the same during our last heavy snow....all play jamminzz

What I really want to know,is ,when are you going to put one of those jeeps on 44s smokin

I know you have thought about it........... bigok

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hardline for a heep with 36's and 1 locker, not a hardline for a 1t k5 locked on 44's 8), going to the left of the standing rock, then off the back, and turn around and go back out the same way.

going thru here

going out here, turning around and going back the same way.

now picture the big rock at the beginning, Bowtie and Chaparro Mike playing on that rock, backing up it going all around it, parking beside it while the other one backs up the rock then drives up a tire... that was fun to watch

Mudnmyvayne.....there's more than just a jeep that has went to 44's lately 8)

this is from Del Rio, last weekend... L-r, Rastus, RVreddog (44's), Chaparro Mike (44's), River Rat, Jeff, Mudaholic (44's)

a jeep on 44's

Bowtie was doing his wheelstands going up the left side of the rock in the left part of this pic.

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gabe had has camera.... Dunno if it is digital or knot.

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ummmm Mouse...did you happen to notice the pass. side of the jeep ??? as in bent antenna with roc rash, rock rash on the windshield frame and along the hood....oh and the bent body mount.... Are you trying to impress upon me the need to get your jeep running???

·
Registered
426 Posts
Rastus said:
Ummmm Mouse...did you happen to notice the pass. side of the jeep ??? as in bent antenna with roc rash, rock rash on the windshield frame and along the hood....oh and the bent body mount.... Are you trying to impress upon me the need to get your jeep running???

lol u finally notice!! I WANT MY JEEP!!!!!!!! :cry:

·
OOOsahhh
3,905 Posts
I second that,get her Heep running! I`m tired of looking at it in my driveway,and the neighbors are starting to talk. They think it`s mine! jawdrop Plus I`m tired of watching Mouse out-wheel you in your own Junk! 1funny1

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Midnight in the Garden sounds good to me 8)

if there are going to be multiple clubs there, then let each club clean \ choose thier own spot.

I'm gonna make a thread in the SA forum about the Den Cleanup on the 7th.. Multi-Club event.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.