Premium Member
6,117 Posts
Ouch. That's the important one too.

·
Comfortable
5,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1funny1

it snaped like a piece o candy,leaving a 1/8" strip o skin to hold it togather.

dont know how it looks now,but i do know the doc was real proud of his work.If all works out ok(no infection) ill have 10 fingers,but for now i have 9 & a real frankenstein lookin "finger"

·
Comfortable
5,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Id take a clean cut over the mashed up mess i was left with anyday.After a good trauma,a day in ER/OR & enough DOPE to numb Keith Richards,I think im gonna call this day done.

And hope tomorrow is better. 2finger (sorry,somethin tells me 2finger fits well)

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
damn son, that sucks... were they able to fix your finger or are you gonna be walking round with a perm 2finger

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Oil patch is hard on the fingers. I have come close a few times myself, only dumb luck I still have all my.

·
Comfortable
5,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the "nub" was pinned & reattached. ill know monday if the reattachment will take.

this morning it feels like.........

I had a finger mashed off 2finger

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
xanthias said:
Also, you are typing exceptionally well... :)
It's the drugs... he'll be back to normal soon 1funny1 2finger

·
Comfortable
5,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
note to self... don't look @ Mudnmyvayne pics when eating

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
i worked pipeline one summer, it was plastic pipeline. we had an iron to melt 2 pieces of poly pipe together, supposedly to make one continuous pipeline. anyway, we had hydraulics to smash the pipes together and then to smash them again after we heated it up, anyway, i got my middle finger on the same hand smashed. luckily it was on the line up stage and not the heating stage.

i feel for you buddy

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.