Texas 4x4 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone wanna make a run to Nocona the weekend of April 23rd and 24th? I hear that there is going to be some Oklahoma guys there that weekend.

I'm gonna ask for it off and try my best to make it. Just need to get the zuk over to myk so he can finish my cage work and I'll be ready to wheel again.

·
Registered
726 Posts
nocona 4/23

well christine will be all done by the 23rd (hopefully)(thanks myk) and we are planning to test her new mods out. anyone want to come with... i should be able to get in alot more trouble now... hehehe hacck welder :evilbat:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nocona

thats out on 287 off of 35 out of denton? hopefully i can get a trip up to shilo ridge soon thats where i would like togo for the weekend or when ever theres something going on...

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
I can't go ya'll then. :( I'm going to Jamaica on 4-25-05. :) Beach, sun, and fun!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Duh!

mudgod said:
I can't go ya'll then. :( I'm going to Jamaica on 4-25-05. :) Beach, sun, and fun!
Sounds like a strange place for a mudgod. popcornn

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Sex? I'm Married!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'll be there, sorry you can't make it Mudgod. It looks like the Zuks will out number everything else.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Man, Old Goat is going to be all alone unless Keith is ready by then.
Where is Keith?

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
mudgod said:
Man, Old Goat is going to be all alone unless Keith is ready by then.
Where is Keith?

Leave me your trailer and K50 so OldGoat doesn't have to be the only fullsize there! :evilbat:

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Humm.... let me think about it. :)

NOT!!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Old Goat, are you going. If so what do I need to bring for Saturday night's cook out. We'll be camping out at the park, if there's camping there.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
camping

Did anyone find out about the camping? Is there a Hooters close by? lol

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.