1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Full speed...half lit
7,882 Posts
I'll try and be there!

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
Me three. I heard about this a week ago. We go to Farmington for a school competition on Friday and be back late that night. Wish I could go wheeling there!!!!

I need to go wheeling!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I sould be out there.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I should be out there...I get back from offroad driving school on that Friday....overland experts..smokin.....

·
Registered
832 Posts
I'll work out the time off work. Looking forward to meeting a couple of ya'll.
Ahhh, it won't be long now. Once you make a run with these guys, that ZJ will be on Craigslist especially if the group of buggies make it.

Kinda weird we have the same name and I started with a ZJ.

·
Full speed...half lit
7,882 Posts
Haha! Yep! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ahhh, it won't be long now. Once you make a run with these guys, that ZJ will be on Craigslist especially if the group of buggies make it.

Kinda weird we have the same name and I started with a ZJ.
But they are just so cheap!! If I roll it then I'll just go grab another one. jamminzz This is how us poor folks wheel

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
But they are just so cheap!! If I roll it then I'll just go grab another one. jamminzz This is how us poor folks wheel
I here that! If you roll it, just throw some tube at it and keep wheeling it. That's how the really poor people do it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
so what is it?
Thats a good question...looked at the flyer and am now wondering if I gotta pay $10 to go.
It's not a big deal and I don't mind paying the $10 to benefit a cause, just wondering if it's just an entry fee and then just cruise around like normal or if there is going to be some kind of planned event?

·
Registered
126 Posts
You don't have to pay ****, to be involved in the run, you would donate $10.
I guess that's kind of the question.... Is there anything special going on related to the run?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts