Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That in in the back of your truck?

Here is another pic.

What are you planning on? You better your hacck out!

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
oh Damn 8)

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
that is wide jamminzz SWEEEET bigok

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Looking outside to make sure my IROKS are on the ZUK! 2finger

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
it is

Indeed an IROK but a 21x49x15 IROK going to be way too much meat for Rusty without major modifications, they are for sale for $1400 with about 75% to 80% tread left on them. The 15" 8 lug wheels are included. Wheels have some surface rust on them, more pics later.

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
So what Major Mods you planning on?? 8)

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Not

I am not going to put on rockwells which in my opinion is what it would take to reliably run those huge tires. I am going to sell them and buy me some 42" or 44" tires. I wanted to run them but it just not going to happen.

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
hmmmm, those would look good on my heep :cool:

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
OldGoat said:
The wheels they are mounted on are 8 lug on 6.5" spacing Chevy, Dodge pattern and the BS is about 5.5"
are the wheel's beadlocks........

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
RIVER RAT said:
are the wheel's beadlocks........
I don't think so Rat.

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
I talked to OldGoat early, they are not beadlocks. Just some aluminum mod style wheels, I think Aloca's.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Sold

THE 49" IROKS are SOLD! Now I need some 42" IROKS the tsl 44" I was going to buy , in fact had them loaded in the back of the truck, have a case of dry rot right in the middle of the sidewall, bummer and the price was right too.
So, I am back in the market.

·
I've met Johnny Cash
2,207 Posts
OldGoat said:
THE 49" IROKS are SOLD! Now I need some 42" IROKS the tsl 44" I was going to buy , in fact had them loaded in the back of the truck, have a case of dry rot right in the middle of the sidewall, bummer and the price was right too.
So, I am back in the market.
That little Nissan of yours needs to 'man up' a bit before you can even carry those in the back of it. You better let your old buddy "X" carry those around for you awhile in the SuperDuty.

:) tssl

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.