Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I've met Johnny Cash
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:evilbat: Sorry for yet another Katemcy thread, but looking over the attendance and food threads, it looks like there may be a couple or three of us interested in ride-alongs.

So, is there anyone who knows they will have room for any passengers or is everyone full-up?

I don't mind being a camp scud, it'll be fun no matter what, but I'm trying to figure out what the odds are.

Looking forward to it no matter what! :evilbat:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I might, it depends on if I can get my blazer registered before then. My wife is going to try to do it Monday. Keep looking but if I get the blazer legal you can ride down with my wife and I. I live near north Fort Worth if thats close enough.

Bill

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
IF (big "if") the YJ gets here in time, it has a backseat. But you're smart not to COUNT on me making it.

IF I do make it, it'll be stone stock and I'll probably just make a loooong day trip out of it. [No time to stage the camper on the trailer]

·
I've met Johnny Cash
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the responses. Bill, don't need a ride there, just looking to ride along in the rocks. My fat-arse Superduty is going to be staying in camp. Nonesuch, thanks much. I'll be there with plenty of beer and hospitality.

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
X, if you bring some of those Olives again I'm sure you will have no prolbem getting a ride. jamminzz

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
seat

Looks like I will have an open seat, my wife is not going and Bruiser is not going and Mudgod is not going.

·
I've met Johnny Cash
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OldGoat said:
Looks like I will have an open seat, my wife is not going and Bruiser is not going and Mudgod is not going.
Excellent!! It would be a pleasure to ride along with you. smokin

Thanks again to all for the kind responses.

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Doooood Wheel the SD... we won't tell 8)

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Rastus said:
Doooood Wheel the SD... we won't tell 8)
lol! popcornn

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Stretch said:
If my tube buggy is done in time then you can ride with me.
2007? 1funny1

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.