Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everybody likes pics, so tonight I'm going to set here and get caught up on putting the March barnwell pic in the gallery. I even found a pic of me pulling Benji rig! There are so good pics of Myk and I turning his rig right side up.
Last two times I've been out I broke a drive shaft. Also I have some new half doors on my rig. I added some rock lights too. We also got some good pics of just the trails at Barnwell. Sometimes its hard to tell, but most of the trail pics are steep hills.

I'm

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot, I also lost two beads on the tires on the P.side of the rig when the drive shaft broke.

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Hurry up with the pics!!!!!!!!! 2finger

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going as fast as I can up load! Man, this takes forever!

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Pulling me out my a**! nonon I was pulling you! Pictures don't lie..

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
TX_ZUKI pulling Mudgod out. 2finger

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thought you would like that one.
Does that pic lie, Benji?

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
mudgod said:
I thought you would like that one.
Does that pic lie, Benji?
Nope, pulled you both suckers out. popcornn

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
xanthias said:
Sorry, going with MG on this one Benji. I, for one, know a SuperDuty hitched up and pulling when I see one. rockonn smokin
Myk & Old Goat is my witness, I was actually keeping Mudgod from sliding down hill as he was pulling Myk out. 2finger

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
TX_ZUKI said:
Myk & Old Goat is my witness, I was actually keeping Mudgod from sliding down hill as he was pulling Myk out. 2finger
I was there too, all I rememeber is you falling out of the drivers seat from too much tequila. 2finger

·
I've met Johnny Cash
2,207 Posts
TX_ZUKI said:
LOL...so, what you're saying is, your 'Zuk was serving as a Pull Pal. Now I get it.

bigok popcornn

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Stretch said:
I was there too, all I rememeber is you falling out of the drivers seat from too much tequila. 2finger
Your the one that kept falling down with all that Crown Royal. :drinking:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts