1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
when did u break the hydro line????

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
I busted a hydro line last time I went out. My wife was driving and was have a hard time turning. We where out in the middle of no where when it happen. I got a good work out driving it back out of there.

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
Bowtie,
how's the damage ot the fairlead, did'nt look to good lastnite, at least you know the stinger will hold...... jamminzz

·
I've met Johnny Cash
2,207 Posts
caption this pic

"So remember folks, come on down to Crazy Kenny's--where this weekend only, every lady gets a free busted axle with any purchase!! Crazy Kenny's: If you can find anyone crazier, we'll give you $2 and Kenny's Midnight 4-Wheelers shirt!!"

smokin

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
1funny1 1funny1 1funny1 jamminzz

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Modify said:
And you kept telling me 35's on my stock 30.

Good pics..

Caption... Again, least the shafts survived smiling!

you do need 35's jamminzz

·
Where's 2003?
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RIVER RAT said:
Bowtie,
how's the damage ot the fairlead, did'nt look to good lastnite, at least you know the stinger will hold...... jamminzz
fairled is in good shape it's the mount that bent. i think i'm gonna diitch the roller and run a hause instead.

on another note i'm not sure if i want propane anymore. if my rig didn't quit running on that climb, alot more damage would've been done.

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
shoulda called me on the cell, I thought everybody was heading home... :( I coulda maybe broke another axle or two :rofl:

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
BOWTIE said:
fairled is in good shape it's the mount that bent. i think i'm gonna diitch the roller and run a hause instead.
cool jamminzz

on another note i'm not sure if i want propane anymore. if my rig didn't quit running on that climb, alot more damage would've been done.
yeah that was pretty rowdy :evilbat:

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
Rastus said:
shoulda called me on the cell, I thought everybody was heading home... :( I coulda maybe broke another axle or two :rofl:
yeah i truned around and you were gone spankn

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Hmmmm, I think you may be right..... Pay up X... 1funny1

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.