Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Secret Scout Killer
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) :) Reddog is out of surgery and back home in his easy chair. Thats where he has to sleep for the next few nights. Doctor said everything went well.
They didn't have to take as much as we had first been told but still had to do the graft. He is still a bit out of it but I know he will be fine because he is hungry.
He came out thinking he wanted a smoke and then decided, no , he didn't want to smoke. Just maybe that will stick.
Talk more later, got to go check on the patient.

Best to all
BlazerKiller

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Very good :) thanks for letting us know Delta thumbup... Tell that ole fart to get well soon :rofl:

·
Latin Lover
3,138 Posts
Thanks for the update Delta. Tell Rick to take care and glad to hear all went well.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
did not know you went to the hospital, get well and dont let kenny cook. welder

·
Registered
163 Posts
well glad to hear everything went well
I guess I am out of the loop
so I'll ask what happen

hope you feel better

·
OOOsahhh
3,905 Posts
Mudlug said:
well glad to hear everything went well
I guess I am out of the loop
so I'll ask what happen

hope you feel better

Skin cancer,from working in the sun not playing! They got it all,and I should be good to go by Rough Canyon! I had to quit smoking before they would operate,and I`m hoping to stick with it after. So if I`ve seemed a bit grouchy recently its because I`m really a grouchy ol fart! Get over it and lets have some fun! 1funny1 smokin

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
recently??? 1funny1

·
Premium Member
13,159 Posts
glad your doing good.. let's roc the canyon........
...IT'S AWN... tssl -0lllll0- tssl

·
OOOsahhh
3,905 Posts
Just got back from my follow up visit with the Doc,and he said it was 100% succesfull! What a relief that is! Now lets ROCK THE CANYON!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts