Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like it will be the weekend of March 19th. If anyone wants to tag along let me know. Gonna try to make this happen at Nocona. If not, will prolly be at Gilmer.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
just remind me a few days before and i'll roll out.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
cool

Im in..... the passenger seat. Congrats Stretch.

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
If you wind up at Gilmer I could probably come up to be the official photographer.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like the zuk is ready to go, have about 1/2 days worth of little things to finish up, shouldnt be a problem by next weekend.

As long as my boss lets me have off I will be at Nocona. Gonna ask my boss monday morning and then I will call the wheelin ranch to make sure we can get in with no problems.

I'll let ya'll know.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
sounds cool! kevin just bought a yota with a marlin case and he wants to go try it out.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my boss said i can have the weekend off. so are we going to nocona or gilmer, which is better for everyone?

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
I have to work :(

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
working

If we wind up at Gilmer then come when you get time. If we go to Nocona then we will have to post pics of what you missed out on.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Stretch said:
my boss said i can have the weekend off. so are we going to nocona or gilmer, which is better for everyone?
Nocona.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I havent heard back from the wheelin ranch as to whether they are open or closed.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
forestburg is open this weekend, want to try there if Nocona doesn't work out?

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
I tried to go to the wheeling ranch's web site, but I guess it is down.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
we could go to forestburg and if we dont like it we can head to the wheelin ranch and see if they are open or not. they are like 20 miles apart.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
sounds good to me, I think the wheeling ranch is open every weekend now, you just have to let the ranch hand know so he can open the gate.

Besides, forestburg won't be open long, so we might as well go before they close.
There is a post on lonestar jeep about it being open this weekend.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts