Texas 4x4 Forum banner

RIP Chris Ledoux

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  mudnmyvayne 
#1 ·
For you country music fans Chris Ledoux passed away today of complications of the liver. He also had a slow progressing cancer of the bile duct.

He was a true country music hero in my mind, keeping country music the way it should be. He stayed true to his rodeo and christian roots, singing and songwriting was his passion and he did a great job of it. He still ran a ranch in Wyoming and was one of the greatest country music artists of the 20th century in my mind.

RIP Chris LeDoux
Oct. 2, 1948 -- Mar. 9, 2005

Wes

#2 ·
Another good one gone :(

#4 ·
Garth Brooks owes everything to this cowboy...... his whole stage show was "stolen" from Chris.Some of his best music is the old stuff...you wont find it on CD :rolleyes:

I saw him 3 times in the same year.....awsome show

PRCA bareback champion....

Sorry he is gone so soon.....

#6 ·
To this day the best concert I've ever saw was Chris Ledoux. To make it even better, he performed in the old coliseum at the Tri-State Fair Grounds in Amarilo Texas. His stage was setup on top of the bucking chuts. He's still #1 in my book.

Catfish 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.