Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RVreddog began his 52" spring conversion today. got the pass side done, except for the shackle. Woulda got more except for the rain.

Jeff trimmed his fenders again.. And was heading out to the Den for some mud fun. :cool: Jeff sure is happy his Blazer is back in one piece again... Looks good to bigok

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
I was hoping the weather would have been a little nicer myself. No rain here, just a dull dreary (sp?) day.

·
Premium Member
13,159 Posts
Rick how much will that drop the front end ?

good to see Jeff got the blazer runnin again jamminzz

·
Comfortable
5,347 Posts
Bruiser said:
I was hoping the weather would have been a little nicer myself. No rain here, just a dull dreary (sp?) day.

yea,it hasnt rained much here to speak of in years.....but as soon as i HAVE to finish a project it turns cruddy..... Been that way off & on for over a month bsflg

·
OOOsahhh
3,905 Posts
Did anybody notice how far back the winch mount got pushed? I`m tired of banging it on rocks!smokin

·
Comfortable
5,347 Posts
RVREDDOG said:
Did anybody notice how far back the winch mount got pushed? I`m tired of banging it on rocks!smokin
looks very good....I like how it is low & set-back....Any chance youll soak your winch in a mud/water hole??

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
with reddog, mud/water :rofl: he hates water so bad he wont even bathe:cool:

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Looks like he might be going for the lowrider look. lol

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He's adding some :bling: too.. RVreddog was tellin me he loves the chrome on Bogger_Dudes jeep... it makes him sweat :rolleyes: It's that "Chrome" thing

chrfal

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
fightte No,... I ain't blue

·
OOOsahhh
3,905 Posts
I got the rest of the front brackets moved tonight,just gotta wait on my shims to finish up. Maybe I`ll get the back done while I`m waiting. I got a set of springs out of a 1/2 ton Burb.for the rear. 1/2 ton springs should be enough for my little bitty tires!1funny1

·
OOOsahhh
3,905 Posts
A burb has 56 in the rear,1/2 or 3/4. Just less work,no leaves to remove,and less weight to carry out.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts