Texas 4x4 Forum banner

Sealy area

3K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  Rastus 
#1 ·
Anybody from Sealy area? I'm stuck on the road...

210-601-0964

#3 ·
Called O'reilly Auto parts, they gave me a number to a wrecker.. Gonna get towed to O'Reillys.. I'll update later..

Thanks for the calls and offers smokin

#4 ·
This is gonna be a long day.....

#7 ·
His dually quit running while driving down the highway. RVREDDOG went to pick him and the truck up.

#11 ·
I'm home..will write more tomorrow..thanks to all who helped esp RVreddog for Dropping what he was doing to come get me..and to Shortsub ( Ryan ) for the help getting the truck on the trailer..also SAK5 for the use of his trailer...

smokin

#13 ·
I'm home..will write more tomorrow..thanks to all who helped esp RVreddog for Dropping what he was doing to come get me..and to Shortsub ( Ryan ) for the help getting the truck on the trailer..also SAK5 for the use of his trailer...

smokin

popcornn

#16 ·
Took a cruz in my Yoda (nice day) I passed his house and the Cheby was still on the trailer.chrfal

Kenny if you need any help PM me....or post up. I have a winch or tow strap to yank that junk off the trailer.

#19 ·
Been laid up with the flu.. going to the doc shortly..Mike, I may very well take you up on your offer once I get over this crap..

anywho.. I got up Sunday AM, 4:30, headed for Houston, met Tiger Hays, chatted for a cpl minutes, hopped in the truck heading back. stopped in Brookshire for gas, made it just past Sealy and it shut off.. then the starter quit, so I had a wrecker take me to Orielly's auto parts..swapped the starter and it gave up too..called Reddog and he came to get me.. got back to SA, stopped for dinner. After dinner, we cranked up Ricks dodge.. walked around checking the chains.. reach for the door and the Dodge is locked..Called Delta to bring his other set of keys..

I have had better days..

now I got a broke truck, the flu, and a plugged sewer..

some weeks are better than others, I reckon...

#21 ·
now I got a broke truck, the flu, and a plugged sewer
And the worst of it all is.........

Bob, I'll take door 3 for the plugged sewer.

#23 ·
just got back from the Doc... Strep... not flu...

#25 ·
Ouch I feel for you. I had Strep last week. reached 103* and spent one day in the hospital with my lymp nodes swollen to hell in my neck and dehydrated. i have never had the flu so can't comment on which is worse, I do know it was not tilll the third day that i felt good enough to die.

#26 ·
What's with the other Chevy that was in your driveway?
Im off Friday if you want to do it then. ...or today. The next two nights I close at workbigok

get well:budlight:

#29 ·
Come on over if you like Jeff.. and anyone else who feels like wrenching..

Bad fuel pump on the dually seems like.. it was replaced approx 6 months ago..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.