Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the part # for the 15" travel shocks at autozone???

i know someone here knows it.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
most shox at autozone are like 25-30 bucks a peice. you can ussually get pro comp es3000's for around 30 bucks a peice.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
16.99 each lifetime i will get you that part#. dont think there 15" maybe 13".i have them on all four corners on grey

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
THOSE LYING *(*&^%%@@ER'S!!!!!! i was in there last week trying to get some cheapo shocks for the back of my truck and they stabbed me for 28 bucks a peice for some POS shox. one of these days i am just going to have enough and just start shooting people in vatozone. man do i hate that place!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
greywolf said:
16.99 each lifetime i will get you that part#. dont think there 15" maybe 13".i have them on all four corners on grey

start hijack
you gonna come get that rear end? i don't think i could go any lower on the price since it's free. :D
end hijack

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
come see me!!!!!! arapaho & custer 7-2 tues and 7-2 friday,the shocks have to be ordered 1-2 days.

i realy need the ford shock towers now,i have like 3"up travel in front

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
I have 2 f250 shock towers you can have for 9.00 apiece. I paid 14.00 for them.

Stretch, I ask that question 2 months ago and will get you the post to read. They didn't have 15" travel.

greywolf said:
come see me!!!!!! arapaho & custer 7-2 tues and 7-2 friday,the shocks have to be ordered 1-2 days.

i realy need the ford shock towers now,i have like 3"up travel in front

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
This is what Jeff sent me when I asked about it last month. Here is the link. http://www.texas4x4.org/showthread.php?t=4077&highlight=long+travel+shocks
The search works real good on this board. put in 15" long travel shock and see up come up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourwheelerjeff
Gabriel G63437 (Gas Ryder LT, VST) Collapsed/Expanded: 14"/23"
Gabriel G63438 (Ultra, G-Force) Collapsed/Expanded: 18"/30"

Monroe number 32370 (30" long same mounting as the Gabriel)

Jeff, thanks, but that looks like 9' travel and 12" travel shocks. Got anything any longer? :grin:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
they also have a 15" travel in the es3000's. i've got them on the front of mine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts