Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ain't smoked since Last Sunday night. mainly due to the fact I've been too sick to breath much less inhale, however I called the funeral parlor and laid off the grave digger and put the choir on retainer so I must be getting better... :cool:

I ain't over this by far, but I am getting better.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
If you have made that many days smoke free, go ahead and quite! You can do it if you try. I quite all the time. :)

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that was the whole point MG, I quit smokin

thanks for the thoughts guys.... If I ain't markedly improved by tomorrow, I'm going to the hospital.

·
Comfortable
5,347 Posts
:rolleyes: It always seemed like it would be easy to quit while I was sick...but i never did.
It took wanting something SO bad (I guess the ability to breathe was not enough) that quiting was the only way I was going to swing it for me to give them up. Tobacco free-3 months.....they still look good from time to time. But i have a Warn 12k & a lil better set of gills. (I hope)

Get well....hopefully without a trip to the vet. smokin

Edit: IF....you quit.It will be worth it,hope it goes as smooth as it could :rolleyes:

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys :) so far so good on the smoking. Day 7 smokefree

Went to the ER last night, Have upper respitory infection and Bronchitis. They gave me a breathing treatment, some scripts for auntybiotics, feeling much better today.
:)

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Stay away from other people that smoke if you can. I always do better that way. Out of sight, out of mind. :)

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm doing much better.... cheated on the smoking last night tho....I had a nicotine fit, sneaked a cigarette, got maybe 2 puffs and then had a coughing fit... sheesh!!!!

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
man!!! this being sick and coughing sucks!!! I am sick and tired of being sick and tired... anybody wanna fight???

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cough cough 8)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.