Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 377 Posts

· Registered
2,038 Posts
for sure

There will be no more hanging up on rocks because the springs will be coil type and the frame will be behind the line of the tires both front and rear. Lots of tube to bend. Going to use the rod ends that MYK makes and 3 link the rear and 4 link the front.

· Premium Member
7,157 Posts
What is the cage going to look like? You got any sketches or drawings? Sounds like Rusty is going to be a whole nother new animal again.

· Registered
282 Posts
sweet keep up the good work

· Registered
2,038 Posts
cage

Stretch has a few things in mind for the cage, I saw the pics and it looks stout. I have a few things in mind for the storage boxes, fuel cell and propane tanks later on. Yhe front will be tubed out with a shell of a hood to protect the engine and electrical parts. More as we think it up lol

· Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lets 4 link it instead, talked to nash today and he likes his 4 link better then the 3 link he used to have. he said the wishbone kept breaking on him. Plus, I liked my 4 link in the zuki. let me know.

· Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Looking good Old Goat, you are gonna have one mean rig! jamminzz

Reactions: xanthias

· Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Had enough parts laying around to make the rear link of the 3 link. 3/4" Bolt running through that bushing so it should be heavy duty enough for the RamChop. I'm going to plate the backside of the tabs tomorrow for peace of mind, although it seems plenty stout as is. Gotta wait until I get more bushings to make the rest of the 3 link.

1 - 20 of 377 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.