Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the artwork back tonight that we plan on putting on our mud bog shirts this year. A tatoo artist did it for us, and I like it pretty well, but can't decide weather or not it needs to say "mud bog" on it some where?

Let me know what you all think of it...
Catfish 8)

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
what is the date for this?

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
I believe they have alot of events on the same weekend. Car show, burn out, mud bog, and a car cruise.

we have a similar event here in May. So does Vernon in august.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fulltopblazer said:
I believe they have alot of events on the same weekend. Car show, burn out, mud bog, and a car cruise.

we have a similar event here in May. So does Vernon in august.
Right you are sir. The dates are June 11th and 12th. Burn out, car cruise, and street dance on Saturday. Mud bog and car show on Sunday

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
I can't win a show (with Slinky), I don't like mud, I can't street cruise (Slinky ain't street legal), I can't spin my tires (on pavement, in Slinky), and I can't dance. See...no wonder I couldn't make the connection. :)

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
they are pretty fun to go to. People kreak out when you pull up and do a good smoky burn out with 40" boggers. Several years ago one of the guys from vernon tied his truck to another one and did a 4 wheel burn out on 40" boggers.

·
Comfortable
5,347 Posts
Like it,I do. But I also think it should have Mud Bog as well. Remember,you brought the return of the "Bog" to these parts....all other pits are "less than" Pampa.It should stay that way. Notice how they all got deeper/thicker this year.....thanks to that impassable pit. how bout a bonus for a "full-pull"....can it be done?Or will it be toned down this year?

Im ready to play no matter what the shirts say. :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We still want to have the best pit in the panhandle but at the same time not quite so discouraging. lolboger Some may get through it this year but expect more juice. We think muddier rigs and high mud spray will make for a better show. We are also trying to secure prizes to be givin away to competitors in every class as well as trophies. There will still be trophies in the Extreme class this year but in addition all extreme entry fee monies will be paid back 100%. The split will be decided according to the number of entries.

I feel like we will have a bigger and better show all together this year.

Catfish 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.