Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i love it when it snows :) i jsut wish it would stick.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
we are still getting rain here, no snow....snow is getting here this afternoon, looks like my tranny swap will have to wait till friday

·
Registered
2,292 Posts

this is what is inside the area at where i live andi know that is not even a fraction of the snow later i was going to get out and take some pics of the campus in snow. check later for more pics of Lubbock!!

here they are:

i sometime fell like doing what he does!!!

here is the link to more pic.

·
Comfortable
5,347 Posts
it got us sunday all day....it was a real wet snow which means work will be sloppy for at least a week :D

i think i could do a mud bog test run down my alley jamminzz

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
roflmao....never snowed here, didn't cool off fast enough

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
yea i know all about that mud run in the alley!!!

use to do that when i couldn't drive yet and i had my crewcab at the time.

i miss that truck but i can always find a better one lol.

oh it was more of sliding on the ice more then mud but it was fun!!

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts
The worst I saw was when I passed through Andrews this morning. It was coming down pretty good, only about a quarter mile of visibility.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that snow makes it look like an extreme sport or something nice pics

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
I miss summer

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Rastus said:
I miss summer
Thats what I'm talking about! I like the rain when I can go play, but it's to hard to work on the rig in the rain.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
I want snow dammit! fightte

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts

·
Comfortable
5,347 Posts
jamminzz been playin in the snow since 8:15 this morning.. already froze out 5 different wheelin pals. smokin (top & doors seem to be missing :cool: ) I would guess we have had 8-10 inches since yesterday.....I just couldent help it. The wet stuff under all that snow is the best part. I felt like i was a kid again,crusin' backroads lookin for the best "holes" & dodgin' the fuzz... smokin (no tags :cool: )

My kiddos are mad cause they are home for spring break....cant play outside as much.....

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts
It started sleeting late last night and finally turned into snow about noon today. It's been too wet to stick much though. There was more on the ground up to the NW of here earlier.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Holy smokes I wasent ready for this.... It was 80 deg. on Saturday for pete sakes.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts