Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did everybodys fingers get tired or what???? Jorge has an excuse, he has to clean house befoe he can come out to play...... what about you others......??????

popcornn

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol your thoughtfulness is much appreaciated

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
where

My Mom had a heart attack and she is not doing well, in fact they are having trouble getting her heart in a steady beat so I'll be out of touch for the most part till this is better.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
OldGoat said:
My Mom had a heart attack and she is not doing well, in fact they are having trouble getting her heart in a steady beat so I'll be out of touch for the most part till this is better.
Sorry to hear Old Goat, prayers coming your way!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Our prayers are with you and yours goat.

My son and I have been out taking an old barn apart so we can build a carport/shop/shed and a place for the kids to wait for the bus in the mornings.

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
OldGoat said:
My Mom had a heart attack and she is not doing well, in fact they are having trouble getting her heart in a steady beat

Hate to hear that OldGoat. Give me a call if ya'll need anything, I will do whatever I can.

My family will have yours in our prayers.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Old Goat,
I always enjoy talking to her, I hope she starts getting better soon.

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Keep us posted on her condition, Mark. We will be praying for her speedy recovery.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Helping my parents move again. also cleaning around the house the lady before us had a heart attack and couldn't do much her self so, with an acres of land it got really bad around there, it was a jungle.
oh and sorry to hear about your mom old goat hopes she gets better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.