Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to make about 600 dollars by the end of next week. no thanks to my wife's ex husband. does anyone have some sort of odd jobs that i can do next week (i am taking vacation next week) to help with trying to get some cash?

i am willing to do most anything, cut grass, carpentry, minor plumbing, some electrical, car work, cleaning gutters, sell my body, .... you name it i might just do it.

cell phone is 210-639-0276

· Premium Member
2,712 Posts
I don't think he needs wise cracks, he is ready & willing to do what it takes to make some money the honest way. Good luck Super Joe, wish I had something for you.

· Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think that is under the classification of almost anything,

thanks zuki, i would LIKE to stay in the letter of the law here in trying to EARN the extra income that i need.

· I've met Johnny Cash
1,865 Posts
This is going to sound crappy, but if they have any of those big carwash outfits where you live, those guys are always picking up labor help and, at least around here, those guys make about $8/hr. It would be the kind of thing you could do for 10/hrs a day for a week and then walk.

I'd also check in with your local union hall, see if they have need of any helper labor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.