Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow big change on the forums the colors it looks awsome. Sorry people I've been away for awhile my sister-n-law got real sick and ended up in the hospital me and the wife had to go down to Brownsville and sit with the kids (well I sat with the kids the wife was at the hospital the whole time) while my sister-in-law was in the hospital. We got back and been trying to catch up at work to get the bills caught up. I finaly got JnJ his hood latch to him. and then the boss gives me 3 days off. So I tell him ok see ya in the morning then and arrive and start lifting the XJ. it's lookin good. nothing major just put Dodge D-250 rear leaves onthe back and Ford F-250 coils on the front.... with the 31x10.50x15 BFG's I will have before and after pics soon. gonna take the after pics in the morning if all goes well... Sorry Midnighters haven't been to any of the meetings things been going crazy the last couple months. with the sister-in-law being in the hospital and all.. will make it to the next meeting....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts