Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we just got through spraying in a bedliner in my brothers jeep and it turned out great. He has a kacky color jeep and we sprayed the inside w/ a black bedliner. It took 2 days, 1st day stripping and sanding, 2nd day spraying and cleaning. We are whaiting another day to put the stuff back in side, because of the rain it is taking longer to dry. We should have pic's in a couple of days. So now I am ready for the next one (mine). If you are thinking about bedlining your vehicle I say go for it. It is a little messy so wear old cloths, but it sure does make the bed look a lot better. Well I have about 4 more vehicles lined up for me to spray, so I have to get more supplys, and whait for my next free days.

So talk to yall later
jmd

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I used durabak bedliner, and a undercoating gun from eastwood. I was thinking about starting bedlining on the side, but I have to look in to it more on how I want to do it.

later
jmd

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are a couple of pic of the bedliner

later
jmd

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
cool

That does look very good, you should pursue doing it on the side. Looks much better than my roll in Wally World liner lol.rockonn

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
That looks really good.jamminzz About how much was the gun from Eastwood?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bruiser said:
That looks really good.jamminzz About how much was the gun from Eastwood?
the gun was about $27 shipped

later
jmd

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
What part # is that ther gun?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wow, looks great, jmd4x4!!! Did you spray on one coat or more, and is it very thick? Can you do my Bronco interior next???

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
54inches said:
What part # is that ther gun?
part # 16030

There are 3 coats in the jeep, its probly close to 1/8 thick. What year bronco is it? I could spray your bronco, but you would have to bring it here.

later
jmd

·
Registered
120 Posts
Bringing the Bronco to you would be no problem. It's an 84 model. I may send you a PM after I get my cage kit welded up and ready to paint.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats fine, just give me a pm and we can work somthing out.

Here is another pic w/ the interror in the jeep

later
jmd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts