Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Six votes in the last 24 hours. Who is not too busy or too lazy to take 45 seconds to vote? Would it help if Rastus would say peleez? Huh--Does Rastus vote? Does it matter to anyone? What is the purpose of this vote? Either drop off the front page or go for the top ten, or even better tell me to mind my own business. I'm just begging for feedback.

86 votes when I voted at 8:15 am. popcornn

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
One computer has been voted on, one computer to go. That gives me two votes Zero. Remember Zero, some guys have other web site and use there votes there. Another point is someone can only vote once every 24hr's. In other words if you vote at 5:00 pm today, and vote at 4:30 tomorrow it want count.

I did see we were up to 20th.

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
I vote everyday, several times a a day. the count is a 24 reset, correct. but, I believe it's a 00:00 - 00:00 count. so, everytime you are on the site, vote! then you don't have to wonder about when your vote will count. just vote!

the purpose of voting is to show your pride in this site, If the members are proud of thier site, then they will vote for it.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to those who took time to vote!

jamminzz From 86 votes yesterday at 8:15 am to 111 at 9:15 pm today. Keep up the great work by a few. It takes less than a minute folks. We are at 18 by only 1 vote. popcornn

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I vote ever day that I can get online. Looks like that'll be more often now that we have a new puter. I've been on for over an hour now and not been booted yet. jamminzz

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Whifflebat said:
Set the vote page as your browser home page ;)
That may not register a vote for this site. Unless you paste in Rastus' link from here exactly as he has it. Then you still have to click "click here to vote"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.