Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Your proud of having the best "BEST ZUK ON TEXAS4x4.ORG" ???


Well I have the " BEST ZUK ON THE TRAIL"

:rofl::rofl:

:evilbat:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
really? where do i sign up for a go at that title? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Think I might have to give myself the "Longest SAS project ever" award. Going on 5 months now...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,895 Posts
mykwillis said:
really? where do i sign up for a go at that title? :D
That was last weekend at Megarun. Apparently I am the only Zuk here willing to put up or shut up. :)

Of all regularly contributing Zuk drivers on here, I'm pretty sure I can claim the highest finish at the "run what ya brung, who's the best rig" Megarun last weekend. So that makes me the proven (not claimed) best on the trail at this moment.

S'up, dawg?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
Hatch said:
That was last weekend at Megarun. Apparently I am the only Zuk here willing to put up or shut up. :)

Of all regularly contributing Zuk drivers on here, I'm pretty sure I can claim the highest finish at the "run what ya brung, who's the best rig" Megarun last weekend. So that makes me the proven (not claimed) best on the trail at this moment.

S'up, dawg?


i run what i brung but did it cheaper than you! LOL! i went up dewoody 4 times last week end twice during the day and twice at night i did both lines right and left and even went down it at night. i just wasn't about to pay money to do the same thing i did for half the amount.

i saw you trying to spot keith in my zuk ontop of dewoody.(between a jeep and a buggy) he doesn't listen very well does he?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,895 Posts
The difference is: in a competition, you don't get to pick the best line always and you don't get to take all day. The right side of DeWoody was out of bounds Saturday. Pretty sure I could have made it there (this weekend was first try at DeWoody with current setup). It'll be months before I know that fer sher: Slinky goes under the knife starting this weekend.

Out of about 10 in the class, only two were able to drive all the way up with zero winching. For those two it was a brute strength show, not a rock crawling exhibition. I tried to crawl (since I have no brute strength). I don't think half made it under time (with or without winch). I'd say that was a pretty bad-ass course they limited us to, wouldn't you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
Hatch said:
The difference is: in a competition, you don't get to pick the best line always and you don't get to take all day. The right side of DeWoody was out of bounds Saturday. Pretty sure I could have made it there (this weekend was first try at DeWoody with current setup). It'll be months before I know that fer sher: Slinky goes under the knife starting this weekend.

Out of about 10 in the class, only two were able to drive all the way up with zero winching. For those two it was a brute strength show, not a rock crawling exhibition. I tried to crawl (since I have no brute strength). I don't think half made it under time (with or without winch). I'd say that was a pretty bad-ass course they limited us to, wouldn't you?



it was a good course no doubt. it is even better the opposite direction! i wasn't able to crawl it on the left side but second gear and some skinny pedal proved to be key.



it looked like you really need to firm up the rear of your rig. it looked real tippy. how does it feel to you? what coils are you running? i tried front tj coils on mine but they were way to soft. i really like the way the dual rate kit on the coilovers works. mine feels way more firm than when i had leafs but still allows it to flex.


what degree was that rti ramp?


<-----cheap bastid!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,895 Posts
30 I think.

I couldn't make 1000 and I didn't see anyone else make it either (but I wasn't there long).
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hatch said:
That was last weekend at Megarun. Apparently I am the only Zuk here willing to put up or shut up. :)

Of all regularly contributing Zuk drivers on here, I'm pretty sure I can claim the highest finish at the "run what ya brung, who's the best rig" Megarun last weekend. So that makes me the proven (not claimed) best on the trail at this moment.

S'up, dawg?
Yea, but the other Zuki's can make it up Dewoody. jamminzz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
Hatch said:
30 I think.

I couldn't make 1000 and I didn't see anyone else make it either (but I wasn't there long).




i thought it was a 30 but wasn't sure. i ramped my wheelbase backwards but i didn't even try it forwards.






you need to see dewoody lately benji. you wouldn't even recognize it. it has changed ALOT!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
726 Posts
i am crying over here cause i am laughing so hard... both of you are pissing in the wind... after christine is finished i will show both of you up... hahahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
hmmmmm......may just have to forget to weld something! :evilbat:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
726 Posts
HMMMM... may have to come over there and kick your .... nahh just send you more customers... that will show you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
:rofl:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ruttdigger said:
i am crying over here cause i am laughing so hard... both of you are pissing in the wind... after christine is finished i will show both of you up... hahahaha
Yes, I love watching you on your side. jamminzz
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ruttdigger said:
but you didnt have to strap me did you... ;)
Sorry man, I don't go that way. nonon































1funny1
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top