Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Latin Lover
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, I am sorry, but I have been very busy with my father-in-law in the hospital. It is time to strip my 1 ton truck down. I wanted to schedule a strip-a-ton for this Saturday beginning @ 9:00 am @ RedRvDog's house and having a fish fry that afternoon. What are yall's thoughts. I have some Red fish fillets and wanted to know if anyone who went to the coast this weekend has any to donate. We can have some fish, fries, hushpuppies and beer . Who all would like to help out. The following items are going to the following members.

Richard - Dana 60 axle and drive shafts, brake lines, spings, back seat, intrument panel cover.
Rick - 14 Bolt and brake line
Gabe - 454 Motor
Bobby - Tranmission, T-case, Lights
Ken - Frame and door
Mike - Door

Anyone helping can help themselves to whatever else isn't spoken for, but must attend to take parts, I plan to have eveything removed from Rick's house by the end of Saturday.

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
I already started stripping it.... ain't much left :evilbat:

thanks for the parts Richard smokin

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
it's awn, lets do it ........ :evilbat:

·
Latin Lover
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright guys, I will be at Rick's house about 9:00 am to start stripping truck, what's left. I will take my deep fryer, fish, fries, hushpuppies and oil. If someone can bring drinks, paper plates, lemon's, pickles, tarter sauce we will be set for lunch. Please post if you can bring any of the items above. See yall there.

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
im in for lemons,trater sauce,& beer jamminzz

·
Latin Lover
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Couldn't find hushpuppies, but I have fish, fries, oil, batter, lemon, pickles, tarter sauce.

Let's strip her down.

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
I told Mouse she had to work today.....:rofl: now she don't wanna get up...

gonna wheel...gotta wrench girl..

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
thanks for the fish, Richard... toast

and the D60 :evilbat:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.