Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is going to be a swap meet the 25-27(this weekend) in decatur, antique cars mostly, and just didn't know if anyone else was going. Here is the web site...http://wcaac.com/ I know Ryan and I will both be there vending, so let me know if you are coming and we will hook up.

James

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
This is the first swap of the year and shouldn't be missed. It could almost be compared to the Pate Swap. Don't be fooled by the "antique". If you can't find what you need here, you don't need it. There will be all kinds of car/truck parts, antiques, etc.... You'll find cars/parts that range from the early 1900's to current and at really good prices. Our club has a total of 10 spots at this swap (unfortunately not all together this time.) Look for my blazer, or a '92 Ford Flat bed next to a 38' flatbed trailer or a Southern Bowties Sign and say hi. The sign will be at one of the two locations. (5 at one 5 at the other) Any of us can be reached on channel 5 if you have a two way while at the swap. Just holler at the "Southern Bowties", someone will answer. Feel free to drop by while we enjoy some world class burgers, hotlinks and of course a few cold dads. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts