Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went,

We wheeled,

We popped a bead,

We flopped,

We broke :rolleyes:

Went with RVreddog, Chaparro Mike and Almeraz. Arrived around 9 got unloaded had the drivers meeting and headed to waterfall trail. approx 10 of us. The red yota popped a bead when he bounced and went sideways, got the bead reseated and tire aired up and kept wheeling. We were almost to the v-notch when RVreddog was going up a ledge and broke his 14 bolt. the yoke broke, took out the main rear brake line, twisted the tubes, spit out the driveshaft... We worked on it for a while and then decided to head for the trailer in 2wd. while we were working on the Blazer, the guy in the tube buggy was playing around and flopped his rig, Everyone was ok and they had a good laugh over it. smokin Mike and Almeraz followed us back and we had some lunch and then headed home while Mike and Almeraz headed back to the trails. they kept the camera and should have some more pics later tonight.

Had a good time and thanks to RVreddog for letting me tag along toast

Pics I took are here.
click here

·
OOOsahhh
3,905 Posts
I hope to have it fixed by then,but it will be tight.If not I`ll ride along with Blazer Killer.
I didn`t break that,Rastus did! I was over on the side talking to someone else and I heard this really loud BANG and it was him! What are friends for? 1funny1

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
uh huh,,,,right.... blame your crainium flatulence on me... Sorry folks, it was not me...RVreddog thought he could make his Blazer be a pogo stick. screwey

·
Undele' vato
4,970 Posts
Was that a stock pinion yoke on that 14 bolt? Are there any upgrades for that?

·
Lab Rat
1,639 Posts
Hi guys thank you for the fun yesterday we had a blast. we got back around 10:30 pm after we split at camp we joint an other group we hang on the copetition area I don't know the name of it, we play around there, along with the group, Mike bust a bump stop driver side, I sopt for Mike and to be honest this is the first time I see Mike's skills, we play on the same courses as the calrock set, you can still see the paint spots on the rock for the cones. we headed back to camp around 5 loaded the jeep and hang around talking and ejoying the show at camp cuple guys where to the ramp and start fliping the rigs some ones went over the ramp and some flip over and over and over.
we left around 8:15PM ones againg Rdog, Rastus and Mike thanks for taking me and tag along with all of you.

--- RASTUS MIKE HAVE YOU CAMARA----

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
almeraz said:
--- RASTUS MIKE HAVE YOU CAMARA----
post up the pics chaparro :cool:

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
RVREDDOG said:
It was that lemon 14 bolt I bought. 1funny1 Its gotta be somebodys fault other than mine.

I forgot to tell you the warranty expired on 5/13/05. Man, you just have some rotten luck. :D

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:rofl:

·
Lock-tite
458 Posts
Want to throw out a thanks to Jorge for the ride and going out with me. Thanks for the spotting, Jorge got me threw some spots I didn't see myself doing, but I learned alot from him. THANKS AGAIN !!! Also want to say thanks to Rvreddog and Kenny for the company and for talking me into going out there, it was a blast! the next time Rvreddog going to put a hurten on mason.

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
glad you went.... got your pics uploaded into the gallery now.. click here. toast

Looks like y'all had a good time after we left. toast

those are some good pics Jorge took... Get ready for June rockonn

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey chaparro.... did you get up this ???

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Rastus said:
Hey chaparro.... did you get up this ???

HE ROARED UP THAT AFTER WE STRAPED 8 JEEPS UP IT ...
its a climbin dude we were working 2 or three hills and you could hear him hit climb after climb all around use

say ya'll at the drivers meeting was hopen to hang out that night.. say ya'll as you were pullin out

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.