Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking thru some of the old pics in the gallery it kinda funny how things change....

Here's Bruiser on Twister, Hatch is on the right in the yellow shirt, Fulltop is on the left in the blue shirt. Bruiser is shrinking his seat cover.

another one of Hatch spotting Fulltop on Twister....

Nowadays... who needs a spotter on Twister???? smokin

then again.... who still backs up the trails???

of course, I'm still getting hung up on chit :cool:

And Jeepndav missing all this wheeling.... Let's go wheeling Dave jamminzz

and Bob Segar singing "Turn The Page" will never get old bigok

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
I still might need a spotter on twister. :rolleyes: spankn

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bruiser said:
I still might need a spotter on twister. :rolleyes: spankn
I kinda doubt that smokin

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I've missed out on a lot. The closest I've been to wheelin since we moved was dragging some tree limbs/trunks around the yard to the brush pile. The Jeepster is still in 4lo but parked until I can repair the damage a limb did to the transmission cooling lines. (We've had some good bon fires though.)
Maybe soon I'll actually get to play again.

I think I've found Jeff's twin and he lives just down the road. He's got about half a dozen Jeeps, several Blazers, a couple Samauris, a few old Power Wagons and some rolling chassis in his front yard. I haven't stopped in yet but I told Carrie I think I might have found my new Best Friend.

I don't know if Bruiser needs a spotter but I'll be there with my camera.

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Jeepndav said:
I don't know if Bruiser needs a spotter but I'll be there with my camera.

The M880 will be ready soon, so I will be looking for a spotter. I still have your new number and will give you a call on the first run I take it out on.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Yes, give me a call. I found some of my wheeling pictures yesterdaywhile going through the storage building. I may run into town today and get some albums to put them in. That's as close as I've gotten to wheeling this week. I've been busy building rabbit cages and a chicken coop lately so I haven't turned a wrench of the Jeepster. I've been thinking about just tearing it down and starting a project. But I'm not sure if I want to or not. I guess it depends on when I get the parts in for Project Gladys. That and I still have several projects to finish around the house. The list goes on...

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
DON'T do the tear down unless you have everything you need to complete it. Leave it running or going it takes to long to do a complete frame off project. Course I didn't have far to go on the jeepster, so that's why I'm doing mine that way.

I will give you a shout when I head to Barnwell.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
DON'T do the tear down unless you have everything you need to complete it.
Maybe I'll just keep it an on going evolution. I may not ever get it on the trail if I take it all down. I'll get Gladys up and running and then decide what I want to do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts