Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a pic of my TJ that I spent the last month modifying. I apologize for the crappy pic, better ones are soon to come. The new specs are 4.56's, rear detroit, front lockright, 3.5 RE superflex with a bunch of other lift stuff, SYE, jks disconnects, 1.25" body lift, 1"mml, 33X12.50 MTR's on rockcrawlwers, ARB bumper. Hurry up the rest of ya so we can wheel!!!

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
tj

Very nice TJ, sounds like a lot of jeep mods going on in S.A. area. Y'all may catch up with the Blazer owners numbers.

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Be good to wheel with ya again this yr Modify... you gonna go up mighty mouse with me??? 8)

·
OOOsahhh
3,905 Posts
OldGoat said:
Very nice TJ, sounds like a lot of jeep mods going on in S.A. area. Y'all may catch up with the Blazer owners numbers.
We went to Trees Ranch and in the middle of the day I looked around and it was all Heeps!jawdrop Imagine my suprise!

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
:rofl:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Rastus said:
Be good to wheel with ya again this yr Modify... you gonna go up mighty mouse with me??? 8)
We will see, I need to get use to how she handles now and learn the new capabilities. That one would be a fun one to try but still will be difficult, you never know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts