Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i cant keep a secret so here we go... last week (friday) the wife and i were bored so i suggested that we go look at tow rigs... after trying a 95 f-35 longbed desil (wife said it was ugly and it was on the body but the guts were pretty). anyway we looked at some smaller trucks fords, chevy, nissan and there was a pretty dodge sitting in a corner all by itself. the wife says ohhhh lets try that one. so off we go. I LOVED IT. so we go through the dealer shuffel and turns out that they were only asking 14k for it. well being the schrude business man i am i just was like... oh that is ok. hehe

specs:
2004 Dodge quad cab 1500 with towing package
6400 miles
3.93 in the diffs
10,000 towing capicity
4.7l v8
black
texas edition (bling bling 20" dodge fans, 3" sus lift, tranny and oil cooler (not 100% sure on the oil cooler but there are 3 different raidators and 1 mechnical and 1 electric fan), infinity soundsystem, power everything)

after dooing some research when we got home this truck the way it is sells for 32000 msrp and used for 27k.

basically it was a nissan dealer and they didnt know what they had. Dont think i will have a problem towing now.

pics to follow. smokin

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how many miles ect. any body damage... that could be a good price. my truck is brand spankin new... still has the new car scent and nubbies on the tires.

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
congrats on the new ride....

let me be the 1st to say...... thispicis

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
this is a 4x4 site... dirty pics are ok.. smokin :rofl:

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
so

Ok Ruttdigger, I just cannot believe you did not get a Nissan but then again that price was too good to pass up, you really did well, heck with those few miles it is not broken in yet! Big congrats man.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys... i am very proud of her. she is a haus for sure. dont think i will have a problem with the trailer. then goat and mudgod wont have to wait on my slow arse

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.