Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tube Clip Front with pictures

Started on the tube clip front about lunch time and have almost finished it up. Would look better if I had a tube bender and the money for DOM, but for pipe and elbows welded together, doesnt look half bad.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Let me be the first to say...

thispicis

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya ya ya, I know. maybe tomorrow. had to go pick up my 4.10's from lazerus this afternoon.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tube Clip Front w/pics

Since I cant edit the title of the other thread, here is the pics of the tubed front clip

and there is one of the back with the texas4x4.org sticker on it

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Looking good!rockonn

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
tube clip and lines

Man, it turned out fine and you did a neat job of routing the full hydro lines. Does the hood latch to the tube with the factory latch or are you doing something different? I think that cooler should be plenty large enough. What did you find for a reservoir hose for the power steering tank?

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
hoses

Also like the way you routed the hoses over then down near the differential and then to the ram, looks nice and you should never have a flex problem, nice job homey!

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OldGoat said:
Man, it turned out fine and you did a neat job of routing the full hydro lines. Does the hood latch to the tube with the factory latch or are you doing something different? I think that cooler should be plenty large enough. What did you find for a reservoir hose for the power steering tank?
the hood uses the factory latch and it works great. havent done the reservoir yet, that is this weeks after work project.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OldGoat said:
Also like the way you routed the hoses over then down near the differential and then to the ram, looks nice and you should never have a flex problem, nice job homey!

yep, I use my brain every now and then.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
lookin good! are you going to run the front tires reverse rotation and run the rears normal?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
you'll be able to tell a huge difference in the way it rides if you turn your shock right side up. the compression still works but the rebound will change. on my OLD set up i had to run my front shocks upside down to clear the ubolt plates at full compression and the only shocks i could find that worked upside down were mx6's.

can't wait to have another zuk on the trail with us!!!!!! rockonn

1 - 12 of 12 Posts