Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
241 Posts
glad you posted

kling-on said:
I thought I would get more flack about mine ????? anyone read it real fast yet ..... spanish speakers that is :evilbat: I though it was Kool jamminzz
All this time I thought you were a star wars nut. popcornn

· Registered
2,038 Posts
pray tell

So, tell us about what Kool Arrow means.

My username oldgoat was picked because I like old Dodges, folks probably think it has to do with age and stubborness.

· Registered
241 Posts
kling-on said:
Star trek baby .... no Wookey here jamminzz no my jeep got me the name cause the front(BIGASS) grill guard looked like a Klingon's forehead bigok ... and I mean under tha name
Sorry, got my stars mixed up. I don't know the difference between Darth Vader and Captain Kirk. Data is my man---er robot. jamminzz

· Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
OldGoat said:
So, tell us about what Kool Arrow means.

My username oldgoat was picked because I like old Dodges, folks probably think it has to do with age and stubborness.

YOU SAY IT FAST AND ITS A BAD WORD :evilbat: ... but its goes with a joke I guess isnt as funny as I thought :rolleyes: its about a wjite boy goin down south and his new Idian name his texmex brothers gave him bigok

kling-on has become my name know alot of people still think of me 3 yrs after i sold the jeep ....

· Registered
275 Posts
i got ruttdigger because my first wheeling expearance was at barnwell in a 2wd frontier. my "buddy" told me to go ask clyde which trails would be best for a 2wd truck. after shouting some words even I havnet heard he mumbled something about damn 2wd trucks digging ruts and well it stuck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.