Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Mudgod, how is the weather out there, and how are the drinks and how about the scenery? Do tell. Hope y'all are having a great time. Miss y'all.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
New rule! Start with one, stay with it all day! The weather is great! The drinks are cool! The women are good looking too! My baby is burning up the camera! the under water stuff is coming out great. See ya'll later. I just logged on to vote for texas4x4.org.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
mudgod said:
The women are good looking too! .
Tell your wife the reason you are taking pics of women in bikini's is for me. Then email them to me bigok

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Can't up-load anything from here, so ya'll got to wait. :) Trust me this is fun!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
5 more days untill they drag me back to the airport! Did ya'll know that an open bar gets old? Hard to believe, an't it! Scuba diving is the real fun here, but the glass bottom boats are cool. There is every kind of water sport you could think of here. Evenings we always end up in a hot tub somewhere. The food is great.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
xanthias said:
[hijack]
Goat, you and 'Zuk need some of the '18+' pics I took from Texas Heatwave last year.. :)
[/hijack]

I've no doubt MG will put up a nice photo gallery as soon as he returns! (WTH is he??)
Well send them bigok

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
I still have a great view of the pool while on the net! Besides I have to log on to vote.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Its good to be home!!!

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
mudgod said:
Its good to be home!!!
I expect a full report & pics ASAP. bigok

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Give me a day or two to go and see my real family, and I'll post some shots.

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
mudgod said:
Give me a day or two to go and see my real family, and I'll post some shots.
Golly....I thought we were your real family... sniff sniff

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.