Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're getting towards the end of the season in our bowling league. Every game counts and tonight we were up against a team that we had to spot around 50 pins. We lost the first game by 49. Then we won the second by 49. The third game was back and forth and came down to the last frame. Our anchor was the last to bowl between the teams and he left four pins on his first throw. We needed one to tie and two to win total. He clipped two down and gave us a 3-1 victory. Not exactly the world series or superbowl, but aan exciting evening for us.

·
Super Moderator
6,117 Posts
Cool. 8)

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
sounds like fun. congrats on the win.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would have been just as happy if we had lost like that to this team. They have the same attitude towards bowling as we. They are there to have fun. Apparently we missed the excitement though. After League was over there was a birthday celebration in the bar for one of the guys. We stepped in for a couple beers but didn't stay long enough to see a guy and his friend girl to get into and argument. They were told to leave before anything happened but from what I heard this morning, the guy was pretty comical.

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Congrats on the Win!!

Next time take video of the party going on. :cool:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I love bowling :geek: :D

Me and a woman friend of mine went out for drinks a few weeks ago and then decided to go bowling. Had a few more drinks at the bowling alley, and was beginning to feel it setting in. Ended up bowling a 145 or so. Best I've bowled in years, and was the first time I'd been bowling in at least a year :D

Think my highest game ever was a 180, many years ago. And that was without bumpers.. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts