Texas 4x4 Forum banner

what do ya'll think

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Mudd-Dawg 
#1 · (Edited)
i wanted to see what ya'lls guys ideas was on this......

i have a few ideas for the toyota, either the flat bed kit from all pro or cutting somewhere close to a foot of the frame off in the back and installing a flair side ford ranger bed on it. it actually looks good and it would definitly be diferent, i've only seen it on one other toyota and was thinkin of doing this to mine. as you can see with that bed on there the rear tires tuck better and dont hit the front of the bed fenders like mine does now. and it would be easier to put an extra 39.5 bogger in the bed of the ranger bed then on a flat bed.

let me know what ya'll thought.

See less See more
#2 ·
I like the way that looks in the pics.... but dang... you have to use F$%D parts????

#3 ·
personally i really like flatbeds, and wichevery way you go i think it will look good.

why not just remove the whole bed and fab up your own bed and put some diamond plateing on if for :bling:

#4 ·
yeah 39.5.... and yes i'd have to use ford parts but just the bed and tail lights lol.....i dont have the bender to fab my own flat bed like i'd like so thats why i'd have to go the all pro way.

#6 ·
i love there flat bed too. but the ranger bed would be cheaper.....we'll see how things go in the future, i'm seeing i can find a rolling yj first and then go after the bed thing later if i can't

#8 ·
i hate trimming fenders on the toyota bed cause i can't see of a way to do it and make it look good

#10 ·
yeah all that is nice and all that is in the works if i dont go with my yj project, the 4 link is definitly something i will do.

#14 ·
i dont rubb in the front....the only place i really rub now is the front of the bed fender openings..

#16 ·
that green yota is awsome.....i like how he did the frontend....

the actual fender......on the bottom infront of the tire.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.