Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
cars

The Cavalier is too nice to drive over! And that sure looks like one sweet engine buildup going on in that Camaro.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
naw i have to be honest i didn't sell the camaro, me and zach was talking last night and i said i thought of posting the pic of my camaro on the trailer and saying i sold it, he just laugh simply cause he probably knows i won't sell it unless someone gives me an ungodly amount of money for it. That pic was taken before i moved it to the new garage, i would show a pic of it but i want to wait til i get it all orginized cause i can barely walk around the place due to no shelfs or bench which i will fix soon.
looking at some metal shelfs and i got a plan for a bench so i will start making it sometime next month.

As for the cavilar it is a peice of crap lol it drags with me and zach in it, then again we ain't light people. He had to drive it while the S-10 clutch was getting repaired under warranty. it had no power either, my ranger has alittle better getup. you should see zach in that thing it is not very big and he barely fit in it since he is so tall lol!!!

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts
"my ranger has alittle better getup"

It would probably smoke your ranger in the 1/4 mi. But either way I hated it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.