lmao!!

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
jamminzz fightte 1funny1 1funny1 1funny1 lol

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
I should buy it and give it back to you!! :)

·
Comfortable
5,347 Posts
1funny1 1funny1

$3.00 starting bid popcornn

should be a good deal for someone bigok

it think Rastus needs to get it for a monthly giveaway :) (you know who has to win) 1funny1

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
We could have lots of fun with this lamp!

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
I double dawg dare you 8)

·
Registered
471 Posts
1funny1 I'd be worried about any lamp with a studded shade spankn

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
!

Well, the girlfriend that gave me the lamp does not do eBay so I am sure she willl not bid on it lol. My wife actually told me to keep the lamp if I wanted to but had those sad puppy dog eyes. Now wonder what my wife will do with my SpongeBobSquarepants boxers another girlfriend bought for me.
The real surprise is the repeater I figured would bring $25 is really going well. But, it was not a gift.

·
Registered
715 Posts
and how long have yall bin married ?????

·
I've met Johnny Cash
2,207 Posts
toast LOL. Goat, when we see each other at Katemcy, you owe me a cigar...I've run the bid up considerably on your lamp!

I'm determined to see it go into the raffle, proudly donated by ME. Or, failing that, force someone else to horribly over-pay for it. :twisted:

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cigar

You got a cigar coming Greg. Limey, we have only been married a year and a half but we dated off and on for over 3 years. This is my 2nd marriage. I was married to Stretch's mom for over 20 years. My wife is a very sweet lady and she does not hassle me over stuff like that lamp, she was just trying to make the post interesting, she knows she is the light in my life. jamminzz She never spankn unless I truly need it lol

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Uh.... that would be me... fightte

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
not

1 - 20 of 22 Posts